100% Scholarship for Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Business.
The BA (Hons) in Business by Holmes Institute Dublin, is designed to give a structured business education that provides a solid foundation for success in your career in business. The programme provides a strong grounding in fundamental business concepts, ideas, practices and methodologies. When you graduate you will have the necessary knowledge, skills and attributes to enter the business world professionally and quickly progress to a management role within a general or specific field of business.
Irish Leaving Certificate:
Grade O6/H7 or better in 6 Irish Leaving Certificate subjects including English and Mathematics, two of which must be passed in higher level papers at Grade H5 or higher
Any QQI-FET (formerly FETAC) Level 5/6 award in a cognate discipline including a distinction grade in at least 3 components
- Satisfactory completion of a level of achievement in Secondary Education in their country-of-origin equivalent in standing to the Irish Leaving Certificate with two subjects at H5 and four subjects at O6/H7, including Mathematics and English or another language or its equivalent
- Satisfactory completion of an approved Foundation Year Program offered by an accredited institution of higher education at level 5 (where attainment is equivalent to at least 2 H5 and 4 O6/H7) or at Level 6
Recognition of Prior Learning:
Applicants will be considered with equivalent academic attainment such as:
- Satisfactory completion of an approved programme of study in their country of origin deemed to be the equivalent of a Foundation Year Programme offered by an accredited institution of higher education described in the NARIC Ireland Guidelines
- Satisfactory completion of one year of full-time study at the post-secondary level in their country of origin at an institute of higher education or its equivalent
- Contact Admissions for further information on RPL
Learners are required to have completed English in the Irish Leaving Certificate at a minimum level of O6/H7. If English is not the learner’s native language, they must meet the English language requirements below:
• CEFRL B2+ as evidenced through a recognized English language test such as IELTS, PTE or TOEFL and taken within two years of application
• Alternatively, applicants must have successfully completed at least 60 ECTS in a course at Leaving Certificate level or above with English as the Language of Instruction
Mature applicants are at least 23 years of age on 1st January of the year of admission and are considered on the basis of their previous studies and relevant work and life experience and are assessed by portfolio and interview.
Applicants with Disabilities
Applicants with any disability which requires special assistance by the Institute should meet the minimum entry requirements for their chosen programme..